Friday 21 October 2016

What a week

This week has been absolutely awful. Not much else could have gone wrong. I've had so many issues with work, they have been cruddy. My dog died on Monday too. She was 11 years old and getting around was starting to cause her a bit of bother but I still thought she had a bit more time. Bless her. I've tried to explain it to Megan but she's only 2. She doesn't really get it.

I will be glad to see the back of this week to be quite honest. I have been on track food wise despite the crap that's been thrown my way and I feel good about that. I haven't done 3 runs as usual though. I did one on Monday but by Wednesday I was already fed up with the world and extra sleep seemed to be much more tempting. I'm fine with that - I think I needed that extra hour in bed. Besides I made up for that this morning as I managed to do a whopping 6.2 miles (10km). This little mini goal was in my mind to achieve by Christmas. I won't lie, it was bloody hard. And I did walk for about 15-20 seconds twice when I got a really bad stitch, as I'd rather keep moving than stop altogether till its gone. But I did it. And I'll do it again.

Wondering if this run will impact weigh in tomorrow. My 1.5 stone award is so close I can smell it. But when I have pushed myself sometimes it results in a STS the next day at weigh in. We shall see. I really hope I get it.

We have a child free night tonight and I have a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge. Saving my syns to have a couple of glasses. If I get my award tomorrow I'll be having a couple more to celebrate.

Have a picture of my sweaty face after this mornings run. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment