Saturday 22 October 2016

Going in the wrong direction.

I was aiming to get my 1.5stone award today. But I didnt. I gained a bloody pound didn't I. I'm so pissed off. I didn't deserve a gain. Its possibly last weeks gain arriving late. Possibly water retention from pushing myself hard yesterday exercise wise. But I'm not happy. I want that award. Buggers. I've cooked a bog pot of speedy chilli tonight again which I'll take for lunches to work. I won the raffle which was loads of veg. So I've bought a chicken on my way home to do a big roast chicken dinner tomorrow.

I have a new 12 week food journal to start and I intend to focus. I'll run 3 days this week and I will avoid that bloody biscuit tin at work. I'll take extra fruit to avoid temptation. I only had a couple of biscuits all week which I did syn but I'll try and not have any this week.

I know I've been through a rough time recently so I'm not gonna beat myself up. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold so I'm hoping to have a really chilled out day tomorrow and be fighting fit on Monday.

We had a rare child free evening last night. We were planning to go out but we are both so tired and run down, I cooked a takeaway nandos, we had a few drinks and watched the current box set we are ploughing through and went to bed early. Rock and roll. But, we enjoyed it.

I'm doing my meal plan for the week later. Already have pre cooked chilli, obviously, and pre cooked lasagnes. I got a delivery from muscle food the other day so I have loads of chicken, sausages and burgers and a pork joint to work with, as well as mince. So I'll get my thinking cap on and decide what we are gonna eat.

Happy Saturday all! X

No comments:

Post a Comment