Friday 16 September 2016

Bloody stupid body.

I was all geared up to do a long run today, and then my back decided it has other ideas and went on me last night. So no run this morning. Especially as a thunderstorm was raging when my alarm went off. I'm disappointed. I can't lie. But there's always tomorrow. And if not, next week is a new week.

I received my new water bottle today with some electrolyte tablets. I'm gonna start using them as I remember they minimised cramps and aches when I was running before so every little helps. No calories either so no syns. I think I need to incorporate some core strengthening into my rest days (well Tuesday and Thursday, not weekends) and that will help too.

I have heat patches and wine to see me through the weekend, I'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment